Makes 2-3 Servings
All cooking appliances vary, the following is a guideline. Can be prepared using semi-skimmed or whole milk.
To cook on the hob:
1. Empty the contents of the sachet into a medium sized pan
2. Stir in 450ml of milk and bring to the boil
3. Reduce the heat and simmer for 6-8 minutes
4. Stir and serve
To Microwave: [based on a 50w oven]
1. Empty the contents of the sachet into a 3-4 pint microwavable bowl.
2. Stir in 450ml of milk
3. Microwave on full power for 4 minutes un-covered
4. Stir and microwave for a further 2 minutes
5. Stir, microwave for another 2 minutes
6. Stir again and leave to stand for 1-2 minutes
7. Stir and serve
For microwaves of a different wattage please adjust cooking times accordingly.
Dried Pudding Rice (46%)
Skimmed Milk Powder
Flavourings, Ground Spices (Cinnamon, Nutmeg)
Stabiliser (Disodium Diphosphate).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||g||10.7|
|of which Saturates||g||1.2|