You can find me in the UK
Aunt Bessie’s crinkle cut chips, just as they should be. Only the best potatoes and
gluten-free vegetarian ingredients go into our frozen chips. That way, you’ll get them just how you like them every time: crisply crinkled on the outside, soft and fluffy on the inside. And just like our straight cut chips, they cook in 25 minutes, and get eaten far quicker.
How to Cook
- Cook from frozen. Once defrosted do not refreeze.
- All cooking appliances vary, the following is a guideline.
- Take care - product will be hot.
- Conventional Oven: Preheat oven to 230ºC, 450ºF, Gas Mark 8
- Fan Assisted Oven: Preheat oven to 210ºC, 410ºF
- Remove all packaging. Spread the crinkle cut chips evenly on a baking tray.
- Place the tray in the centre of a preheated oven and cook for 20-25 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Turn the crinkle cut chips at least once during cooking to ensure an even crispness.
- Ensure the crinkle cut chips are piping hot before serving.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- For fan assisted and miniature ovens, refer to manufacturer's handbook for guidelines.
- Please ensure product is piping hot before serving.
- Serve immediately.
Potato (93%), Sunflower Oil (4%), Rice Flour, Dextrin, Potato Starch, Salt, Turmeric Powder, Paprika Flavouring, Dextrose
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutritional Information Per 100g (as sold)
Nutritional Information Per Serving*
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
1 serving = 100g