You can find me in the UK
Only the best potatoes and gluten-free vegetarian ingredients go into our frozen chips. That way, you’ll get them how you like them every time: delicately crisp on the outside and soft and fluffy on the inside.
Aunt Bessie's chips, made from quickly frozen potato, are delicious alongside a piece of flaky fish and buttery peas. Simply pop in the oven for 25 minutes and watch them get snapped up even quicker.
How to Cook
200°C, Fan 210°C, Gas Mark 8, 20-25 mins
1. Pre-heat oven. Place chips evenly on a baking tray on the middle shelf of the oven.
2. Turn over halfway through cooking.
3. Cook until lightly golden. Do not overcook.
If preparing smaller quanities, then reduce the cooking time. Our real potatoes vary throughout the year, so the time taken to become crisp and lightly golden may also vary.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.