You can find me in the UK
Aunt Bessie’s chips, just as they should be. Only the best potatoes and gluten-free vegetarian ingredients go into our frozen chips. That way, you’ll get them how you like them every time: delicately crisp on the outside, soft and fluffy on the inside. And just like our crinkle cut chips, they cook in 25 minutes, and get eaten far quicker.
How to Cook
All cooking appliances vary, the following is a guideline.
Take Care - product will be hot.
- Conventional Oven: Preheat oven to 230°C, 450°F, Gas Mark 8.
- Fan Assisted Oven: Preheat oven to 210°C, 410°F.
- Remove all packaging. Spread the chips evenly on a baking tray.
- Place the tray in the centre of a preheated oven and cook for 20 - 25 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Turn the chips at least once during cooking to ensure an even crispness.
- Ensure chips are piping hot before serving.
- For fan assisted and miniature ovens, refer to manufacturer's handbook for guidelines.
- Ensure chips are piping hot before serving. Serve immediately.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Potatoes (95%), Sunflower Oil (3%), Rice Flour, Dextrin, Potato Starch, Salt, Turmeric Powder, Paprika Flavouring, Dextrose
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutritional Information Per 100g (as sold)
Nutritional Information Per Serving*
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
1 serving = 100g