You can find me in the UK
Simply made with only the best frozen potatoes and vegetarian ingredients, these have all the rich flavour and creamy texture of homemade croquettes, without the mess.
For the perfect melt in the mouth dinner time accompaniment, just bake Aunt Bessie's frozen potato croquettes in the oven for 30 minutes, and you’ll get them right every time, any day of the week.
How to Cook
- Conventional Oven: Preheat oven to 220°C, 425°F, Gas Mark 7.
- Fan Assisted Oven: Preheat oven to 200°C, 400°F.
- Remove all packaging.
- Spread the croquettes evenly on a baking tray with upturned edges.
- Place the tray in the centre of a preheated oven and cook for 30 Minutes until crisp and golden.
- Turn the croquettes halfway through cooking to ensure an even crispness.
- Ensure the croquettes are piping hot before serving.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- For fan assisted and miniature ovens, refer to manufacturer's handbook for guidelines.
Pre-heat to 200°C or 3 1/2 mins, cook for 12-14mins
Air Fry from frozen. Place product in the basket (maximum 6 croquettes) and place in the pre-heated air fryer. Shake halfway through cooking. Cook until crisp and lightly golden, allow to stand for 1 minute.
For all cooking appliances:
Do not overcook. Follow recommended cooking times. If preparing smaller quantities, then reduce the cooking time. Our potatoes vary throughout the year, so the time taken to become crisp and lightly golden may also vary.
• These instructions are guidelines only.
• Do NOT refreeze after defrosting.
For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in BOLD
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.