We only use the best potatoes and gluten-free vegetarian ingredients in our frozen roast potatoes. Just bake in the oven for 25 minutes and hey presto, they're ready!
Aunt Bessie's roast potatoes are the go-to choice for homely, fluffy, crispy roasted potatoes every time. If anyone asks, you made them from scratch. Honest.
How to Cook
230°C, fan 210°C, Gas Mark 8 25-30 mins
1. Pre-heat oven.
2. Place product on a baking tray on the middle of the oven.
3. Turn over halfway through cooking.
4. Cook until crisp and golden yellow. Do not overcook.
Follow recommended cooking times.
If preparing small quantities, reduce the cooking time.
Our potatoes vary throughout the year, so the time taken to become crisp and golden yellow may also vary.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do not refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.