You can find me in the UK
Aunt Bessie’s mini potato rosti: a simple twist on the humble potato. OK, so they’re not chips, fries or potato wedges. But wait till you taste them. Simply made with shredded potatoes and a lightly seasoned crispy coating, our potato rostis are just as good for dipping, dunking and devouring. And just like chips, they’re gone before you know it.
How to Cook
All cooking appliances vary, the following is a guideline.
Take care - product will be hot.
- Conventional Oven: Preheat oven to 220°C, 425°F, Gas Mark 7 25-30 minutes
- Fan Assisted Oven: Preheat oven to 200°C, 400°F 25-30 minutes
- Remove all packaging.
- Spread the mini rostis evenly on a baking tray with upturned edges.
- Place the tray in the centre of a preheated oven and cook for 25 - 30 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Turn the mini rostis halfway through cooking to ensure an even crispness.
- Ensure the mini rostis are piping hot before serving.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- For fan assisted and miniature ovens, refer to manufacturer's handbook for guidelines.
Potatoes (88%), Sunflower Oil (8%), Potato Starch, Potato Flakes, Salt, Dextrose, Onion Powder, White Pepper, Turmeric Powder
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutritional Information Per 100g (as sold)
Nutritional Information Per Serving*
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
1 serving = 100g (as consumed)