You can find me in the UK
Aunt Bessie’s homestyle roasted potatoes, just as they should be. We only use the best potatoes and gluten-free vegetarian ingredients in our frozen roast potatoes. Just bake in the oven for 30 minutes, and you’ll get homely, fluffy, crispy roasted potatoes every time, any day of the week. And if anyone asks, you made them from scratch. Honest.
How to Cook
All cooking appliances vary, the following is a guideline.
Take care - product will be hot.
- Remove all packaging.
- Spread the roast potatoes evenly on a baking tray with upturned edges.
- Place the tray in the centre of a preheated oven and cook for 30 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Turn the roast potatoes at least once during cooking to ensure an even crispness.
- Ensure the roast potatoes are piping hot before serving.
- Serve immediately.
- Conventional Oven: Preheat oven to 230ºC, 450ºF, Gas Mark 8 - 30 minutes
- Fan Assisted Oven: Preheat oven to 210ºC, 410ºF - 30 minutes
- Industrial Fan Oven: Cooking directions based on 900g of product. 220ºC/425ºF - 20-22 minutes
Potatoes (96%), Sunflower Oil, Rice Flour, Dextrin, Potato Starch, Salt, Dextrose, Colour: Caramel, Natural Flavouring
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutritional Information Per 100g (as sold)
Nutritional Information Per Serving*
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
1 serving = 100g