- Tip the chicken and marinade ingredients into a large bowl, then add 1 teaspoon of salt and plenty of black pepper. Mix until each thigh is well coated. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours, or up to 48 hours if you have time.
- Heat the grill to its highest setting. Line a roasting tin with foil and find 4 metal skewers long enough to sit across the top with a little space underneath. Remove the chicken from the fridge, take one thigh and thread it over 2 skewers, so it has a skewer through either side. Thread another piece of chicken on top, leaving a slight gap between each piece; you should fit 6 thighs on each pair of skewers. Position the skewers on top of the roasting tin.
- To make the tzatziki, halve the cucumber
length-ways,scoop out the seeds and finely chop. Combine this with the remaining ingredients along with a pinch of salt. Chill until ready to serve.
- Place the chicken under the hot grill and cook for
15-20 minutes,brushing with olive oil and juices from the bottom of the tin regularly. Turn over halfway through cooking. Once cooked, remove from the oven and rest for 5 minutes.
- While this is resting, cook your Aunt Bessie’s Yorkshire Pudding Bases, following the instructions on the pack.
- Cut through each pair of skewers to make four kebabs and serve in the warm Yorkshire with lettuce, tomato, red onion, lemon wedges and tzatziki.