- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and cook the onions with the garlic, chilli, spices and tomato puree for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the mince and cook over a high heat, stirring until all the meat changes colour and there are no lumps.
- Add the tinned tomatoes, bring to the boil then turn down the heat and leave to simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Pour in the meat stock and kidney beans, and bring to the boil. Stir and turn the heat down, cover and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Then taste, season and serve in your Yorkshire Pudding Boats, along with white rice, a scoop of soured cream and a few tortilla chips.