Aunt Bessie’s is recalling a number of Aunt Bessie’s Crispy Whole Onion Rings 375g due to the potential presence of a small quantity of incorrect product which contains Egg and Milk allergens that were packed due to a manufacturing error. This makes the product potentially unsafe to eat if you are allergic to Egg or Milk. This recall only concerns the below batch code, printed next to the Best Before date in the coding field at the back of the bag:
BEST BEFORE END
No other batch codes or other Aunt Bessie’s products are affected.
For Aunt Bessie’s product quality is key priority. We apologise for the inconvenience to all our consumers. If you have one of these batch codes in your freezer, please do the following:
- Check the batch code which is printed on the back of the bag.
- Do not consume the product
- Cut out the packaging which shows the batch code
- If you post this and your contact details to the address below, Birds Eye Ltd. will arrange to refund you the purchase price.
- Please do not bring the product back to the shop / retailer.
Birds Eye Limited Freepost
For any further questions, Birds Eye Ltd. operates a UK Freephone hotline: 0800 088 5573
Open Mon – Fri from 08.00 – 18.00 hours.
Or Contact us via www.birdseye.co.uk/contact-us