1. Who are we?
We are Birds Eye, a limited company registered in England (number 00343496) whose registered office is No. 1 New Square, Bedfont Lakes Business Park, Feltham, Middlesex. TW14 8HA.
2. Use of the Website
The website is offered as a facility for marketing our products to existing and potential customers, and is directed solely at those who access the website from within the United Kingdom.
Whilst we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the website, errors may occur. We cannot give any warranty or representation as to the accuracy of the information, and do not accept responsibility for errors or omissions or for any action or decisions based on the information.
Your use of the website is at your risk. If you have any specific queries, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The information and materials provided on the website are of a general nature only and cannot be regarded as constituting advice or recommendations (professional or otherwise). We do not accept any liability for any direct, indirect, special or consequential losses or damages of whatever nature, including but not limited to loss of anticipated savings, revenue, information, goodwill or contract arising out of the website, its availability or lack of availability or your use of any information contained on the website.
We exclude all warranties, express or implied, relating to the information and materials on the website to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Links from and to the Website
Hypertext links are links by which visitors can move from one website to another or from one page to another within the same website.
The website contains hypertext links to third parties' websites. Any hypertext links between the website and any third party website are provided for your convenience only and we accept no liability whatsoever for the contents of any such third party website. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in connection with or as a result of third party website material or your accessing of third party websites causing any damage, costs, injury or loss of any kind.
You may link to the homepage of the website, provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
The website must not be framed on any other site and you may not create a link to any part of the website other than the homepage.
4. Social Media Facilities
We offer our social media pages, such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (together, our “Social Media facilities”) as facilities for your convenience and we are not responsible for any financial or other liability associated directly or indirectly with a public or private posting made using them.
You acknowledge that any information that you post using our Social Media facilities may be viewable by any person and by posting using our Social Media facilities you undertake:
- to accept full responsibility for the contents of any postings you make using the facilities;
- to use the facilities only for lawful purposes;
- not to post any material which is inaccurate, defamatory, abusive, offensive, pornographic, racist, sexist, threatening, vulgar, obscene, hateful or otherwise inappropriate or which will constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability or which may cause offence in relation to sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or working status;
- not to harass or upset third parties through your use of the facilities;
- not to send personal information about any third party using the facilities;
- not to insert into any posting any material which contains viruses, files or programs that are designed to disrupt, damage or limit the functioning of any software or hardware equipment;
- not to use the facilities for any commercial purpose or to send advertisements, chain letters, surveys, pyramid schemes or requests for money; and
- not to use the facilities in order to obtain unauthorised access to data or other information belonging to us or any third party.
You acknowledge and agree: that we may at our discretion remove any postings from the facilities; that we may (but are not obliged to) monitor the contents of postings sent using the facilities; and that we does not accept any liability arising from your use of, or the content of any postings in your use of, the facilities.
You are responsible for all information posted using the facilities which arises from use of your account for the relevant Social Media facility, whether or not such use is authorised by you.
You acknowledge and agree that any content that you post using our facilities will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and that we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose.
We shall not be responsible, or liable to you, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by any other user of the Social Media facilities. The views expressed on our Social Media facilities by other users do not represent our views or values.
5. Provision of Products
6. Trade Marks, Logos and Service Marks
Except where otherwise stated expressly, you must not copy, adapt, download, exploit or otherwise use the information contained on the website in any way, other than for the purpose of enquiring about or requesting information relating to the products or downloading and temporarily storing one or more of the pages of the website for the purpose of viewing, for your personal use only, on a personal computer or terminal. For the avoidance of doubt you shall not be entitled to reproduce, permanently store, or retransmit any of the contents of the website without our prior written consent.
Whilst we try to keep our anti-virus software up-to-date we do not warrant that the website, its servers, downloadable files or e-mails which may be sent by us, are free from viruses or other harmful components.
You must not:
- introduce or attempt to introduce any virus or other contaminant to the website or any of its software or systems; or
- in any way attempt to access, alter, de-compile, reverse engineer, destroy or otherwise tamper with or interfere with the operation of any part of the website, its software or systems.
You acknowledge and agree that emails and Internet transmissions can never be guaranteed to be completely secure and that there is a risk that any message or information that you send to us by email or using the Internet may be intercepted and viewed by a third party. We shall not be liable for any emails or Internet transmissions that you send to us and any such emails or transmissions that you send to it shall be sent at your own risk.
9. Feedback and Complaints
Any queries, feedback, comments or complaints you may have about the website should be submitted by email to email@example.com or in writing to Aunt Bessie’s, Freightliner Road, Brighton Street Industrial Estate, Hull. HU3 4UW.
10. Privacy & Cookies Policy
11. Connection and Charges
You are responsible for obtaining an appropriate connection with a telecommunications provider in order to access the website and for paying the costs of all charges you incur in accessing and using the website.