It’s time to get flipping with our amazing pancake mixes! Perfect for storing in your pantry. Take your pick from our traditional pancake mixes or if you fancy something thicker, try the American-style mix.
Making pancakes has never been easier with our pancake mixes. Keep reading to find out just how simple cooking pancakes really is.
How To Make Traditional Pancakes
Our classic pancake mix is the perfect formula for making easy, healthy pancakes. Whether it’s a family breakfast or a dessert alternative, these pancakes really are super simple and delicious. The only bit of hard work? Choosing what pancake toppings you want!
- Pop 120g of powder into a large bowl
- Add an egg and 250ml of cold water to the powder and whisk until smooth. Transfer to a jug to aid pouring
- Lightly oil a non-stick pan and heat until very hot. Pour in a thin coating of batter into the base of the pan
- Cook for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown on the underside
- Flip and cook for 1-2 more minutes
- Pop on a warm plate and keep stacking your pancakes!
- You’re ready to serve the perfect pancakes
How To Make American Pancakes
It’s time to look to the West for inspiration with our American-style pancakes. Making pancakes has never been easier with our thicker, fluffier American pancakes kit. Follow our guide below and get cracking (those eggs).
- Place the contents of the sachet into the bowl and add 150mls of cold water and two eggs. Whisk until smooth.
- Lightly oil a non-stick frying pan with ¼ teaspoon of vegetable oil and heat until hot.
- Add 2 tablespoons of batter into the pan for each pancake.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes on a medium heat until golden on the underside. Turn over and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Stack your pancakes on a heated plate and you’re ready to go! Don’t forget to add your favourite pancake toppings (we love syrup).