You can find me in the UK
Aunt Bessie’s french fries, just as they should be. Only the best potatoes and vegetarian ingredients go into our fries. That way, you’ll get them how you like them every time: delicately crisp on the outside, soft and fluffy on the inside.
How to Cook
- Conventional oven: Preheat oven to 230°C, 450°F, Gas Mark 8
- Fan Assisted Oven: Preheat oven to 210°C, 410°F
- Remove all packaging.
- Spread the French Fries evenly on a baking tray.
- Place the tray in the centre of a preheated oven and cook for 15 - 18 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Turn the French Fries at least once during cooking to ensure an even crispness.
- Ensure French Fries are piping hot before serving.
- Serve Immediately.
Potatoes (89%), Sunflower Oil, Rice Flour, Salt, Potato Dextrin, Raising Agents: Sodium Carbonate, Di-Sodium Pyrophosphate, Corn Dextrose, Spice Extracts (Paprika, Turmeric)
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutritional Information Per 100g (as sold)
Nutritional Information Per Serving*
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
1 serving = 100g