You can find me in the UK
How to Cook
- As microwave ovens vary these instructions are a guide only.
- When heating different numbers of dumplings or using ovens of different powers, heating time should be adjusted accordingly.
- Please ensure that the product is piping hot. Allow to rest for 2 minutes and then serve immediately.
Microwave - From Frozen
- To achieve light and fluffy dumplings, be careful not to exceed the recommended cook times.
- Place the required number of dumplings on a suitable plate.
- Place in the microwave and heat on full power (100%).
|Oven Wattage: 750, Full Power||2 Dumplings||1 minute|
|Oven Wattage: 750, Full Power||4 Dumplings||1 minute 30 seconds|
|Oven Wattage: 850, Full Power||2 Dumplings||50 seconds|
|Oven Wattage: 850, Full Power||4 Dumplings||1 minute 20 seconds|
Casserole - From Frozen
- For light and fluffy dumplings with a crisp top, place on top of the casserole 35-40 minutes before the end of the casserole cooking time.
- For moist dumplings, turn after 15 minutes.
Oven cook - From Frozen
Oven baking produces a crisp dumpling.
- Preheat oven and remove all packaging.
- Place dumplings on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
- Cook for 12 minutes.
For fan assisted and miniature ovens, refer to manufacturer's handbook for guidelines.
|200°C / 400°F||Gas 6||12 minutes|
For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in BOLD
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.