You can find me in the UK
These suet dumplings are made just the way you'd do it, with flour and vegetable suet and a touch of seasoning. Our veggie dumplings will be the lightest and doughiest you will ever taste!
Veggie dumplings make the perfect finishing touch to any casserole or stew. Just add these frozen dumplings to your stew for 12 minutes and enjoy!
How to Cook
- When heating different numbers of dumplings or using ovens of different powers, heating time should be adjusted accordingly.
- Please ensure that the product is piping hot. Allow to rest for 2 minutes and then serve immediately.
Casserole - From Frozen
- For light and fluffy dumplings with a crisp top, place on top of the casserole 35-40 minutes before the end of the casserole cooking time.
- For moist dumplings, turn after 15 minutes.
Oven cook - From Frozen
Oven baking produces a crisp dumpling.
- Preheat oven and remove all packaging.
- Place dumplings on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
- Cook for 12 minutes.
For fan assisted and miniature ovens, refer to manufacturer's handbook for guidelines.
|200°C / 400°F||Gas 6||12 minutes|
For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in BOLD
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.