You can find me in the UK
Aunt Bessie's stuffing is made with only the finest ingredients. Formed with breadcrumbs, onion and herbs, these frozen stuffing balls are packed full of flavour and suitable for vegetarians. It's a win-win situation!
No prep but tonnes of flavour, this stuffing is ready in just 25 minutes. Smoothe in your favourite gravy and you've got the perfect side dish to your roast. Simple really.
How to Cook
Microwave - From Frozen
- For a softer stuffing, place 4 stuffing balls on a suitable plate.
- Place in the microwave and heat on high power (100%).
- For microwave ovens with a heating category or oven wattage select appropriate time(s) from the table below.
|750W||Cat D||1 Min 45 Secs, Stand 2 Minutes|
|850W||Cat E||1 Min 30 Secs, Stand 2 Minutes|
- Allow to Stand for 2 Minutes Before Serving
- As microwave ovens vary these instructions are a guide only.
- When using ovens of different powers heating times should be adjusted accordingly.
Oven cook - From Frozen
- For a crisp stuffing ball,
pre- heatover and remove all packaging.
- Place stuffing balls on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
- Cook for 25 Minutes.
- Serve Immediately.
- For fan assisted and miniature ovens refer to manufacturer's handbook for guidelines.
|180°C / 350°F||Gas 4||
Airfry - From Frozen
- Pre-heat the airfryer to 180°C for 3 1/2 minutes, Cook for 10-12 minutes.
Place product (max 6 Stuffings Balls) in the basket.
- Shake halfway through cooking.
For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in BOLD
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.