Simply made with a little milk, a knob of butter, and a pinch of salt and pepper, our mashed potatoes have all the rich flavour and creamy texture of homemade mash, without the mess.
Aunt Bessie's frozen mashed potato is delicious when served alongside sausages, peas and a splash of onion gravy. Absolutely s-mashing!
How to Cook
- Cook from frozen. Once defrosted do not refreeze.
- All cooking appliances vary, the following is a guideline.
- Ensure Mash is piping hot before serving.
Hob - From Frozen
- Remove from packaging.
- For 1 portion place 5 patties in a non-stick saucepan.
- Cook over a medium heat on a hob for approximately 9 minutes, stirring continually until mashed potato is smooth and well mixed.
Microwave - From Frozen
- Number of patties: 5 patties, 800W Full Power: 3 minutes 50 seconds
- Number of patties: 10 patties, 800W Full Power: 6 minutes 30 seconds
- Allow to stand for 2 minutes and then stir and serve immediately.
As microwave ovens vary these instructions are for guidance only. When heating a different number of Patties or using a different power microwave, times should be adjusted accordingly.
Potatoes (83%), whole MILK (11%), Butter (4%), (MILK) Salt, White Pepper
For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.