Aunt Bessie’s Random Acts of Kindness Roast Dinner Bundle Deal Giveaway–Instagram Competition Terms and Conditions
Promoter: Birds Eye Limited, No.1 New Square, Bedfont Lakes, Feltham, Middlesex, TW14 8HA .
1. The Promotion is open to all registered users of Instagram who are UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees of the Promoter and their families, its agents and anyone else otherwise professionally connected with the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to require participants to prove that they are eligible. If a winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
2. There will be 3 x winners selected at random by an online generator for the Promotion. Winners will receive an Aunt Bessie's Roast Dinner Bundle Deal from Iceland/Iceland Food Warehouse including a choice of 1 Aunt Bessie’s Meat Joint, plus 3 Aunt Bessie’s Sides/Desserts.
3. To enter, participants must visit the Aunt Bessie’s Instagram page at https://instagram.com/auntbessiesofficial/ and submit a comment on the relevant promotional post named ‘Random Acts of Kindness Giveaway’, dated 17.02.23. There is no postal entry equivalent to this Promotion.
4. No purchase is necessary.
5. Entries from organised groups and competition clubs, as well as bulk entries, will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to remove, obscure or suspend any entries that it reasonably believes to be inappropriate (whether due to obscenity or for any other reason). Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter's reasonable determination is contrary to these terms and conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Promotion cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or the Promoter and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Promotion at the Promoter's sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Promotion, as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising as a result of such actions.
6. Only one entry per person, regardless of the number of comments made from the same Instagram account, is permitted during the promotional period. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including but not limited to creating additional Instagram accounts will be disqualified from this Promotion.
7. Prizes are as stated and are non-exchangeable and non-transferable. There is no cash or other alternative. In the event that the prizes are unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with a similar experience or product of equivalent or greater value.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or mislaid entries or entries that are not received due to any problems with third party services, including Internet connections.
9. The Promotion will run from 17th February 2023 and all entries must be received by 11:59:59 on the 20th February 2023.
10. Winners will be selected at random after the final closing date (11:59pm on 20th February 2023), and will be contacted through their Instagram page sent from the Aunt Bessie’s Instagram account on 21st February 2023 by 6pm to arrange the Roast Dinner Bundle Deal product selections and delivery.
11. Winners will be required to acknowledge their notification of winning by sending a private message to Aunt Bessie’s by 09:00 on 24th February 2023. If they have not done so by this time then the Promoter reserves the right to select a new winner. The same process will be repeated until a winner has claimed the prize. Prizes will be sent to the winners by frozen courier service within 28 days of confirmation to a postal address within the UK supplied by the winner. If a winner refuses or is unable to provide an eligible postal address for receipt of their prize two weeks from acknowledging notification of winning, the Promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another participant.
12. All the Promoter’s decisions in relation to the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into with participants.
13. The Promoter shall send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails or writes to the address in these terms and conditions within one month after the Closing Date of the competition.
14. By entering the Promotion (a) you give consent that the Promoter may contact you in relation to the Promotion and you agree to have your voice, image, photograph, name and likeness used for publicity and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice; and (b) consent to the use of your personal information by the Promoter and its agents for the purposes of administering this Promotion.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified within these terms and conditions or in the event of a virus, a computer bug or unauthorized human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the Promotion. Neither the Promoter nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their control such as (but not limited to) the acts or defaults of any supplier selected by the Promoter to provide the prizes or otherwise that may cause the Promoter to be disrupted or corrupted, or that may lead to loss or damage of the prizes in transit to the winners. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall in any way limit the Promoter's or any other person's/entity's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited. Although the Promotion appears on Instagram, it is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram. Participants agree that Instagram is not liable in any way, and hereby release Instagram fully from all liability.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the Promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
18. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
19. These terms and conditions are made under and governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these terms and conditions.