You can find me in the UK
Get ready to tuck into Aunt Bessie's onion rings for the ultimate battered veg. These are the best frozen onion rings for popping into the oven at a moment's notice.
A frozen onion ring that does it all - light and crispy where golden crunch meets a sweet, soft onion. They're so crispy and delicious that they'll be gone in minutes!
Our onion rings are the perfect sidekick for topping burgers or simply dunking into your favourite dips. Simply pop them in the oven for 16 minutes and get ready to tuck in. Fun to eat and so moreish.
How to Cook
Whole packet of Onion Rings.
- Pre-heat oven and remove packaging.
- Place the onion rings on a baking tray and cook in the top part of the oven for 16-18 Minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
- Please ensure product is piping hot before serving.
- Serve Immediately.
For fan assisted and miniature ovens, refer to manufacturer's handbook for guidelines.
|220°C / 425°F||Gas 7||16-18 Minutes|
Airfryer from Frozen
1. Pre-heat the airfryer to 200°C for 3 1/2 minutes
2. Place product (max 125g, approx 1 portion) in the basket. Turnover halfway through cooking. Cook until Crispy and golden.
For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in BOLD
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.