You can find me in the UK
Our frozen parsnips are coated in batter and prefried with a drizzle of delicious honey. Our humble honey glazed parsnips will add a rather special veg-touch to any roast dinner.
These tasty Aunt Bessie's honey parsnips can be a great accompaniment to a roast chicken or enjoyed alone with your favourite dip. Now that's a cracking way to get your vegetables in.
How to Cook
- Pre-heat oven and remove all packaging.
- Place the parsnips evenly on a baking tray and place on the centre shelf of the oven.
- Cook for 25-30 Minutes, until crisp and golden.
- Half way through cooking turn the product over to ensure an even cook.
- Ensure product is piping hot before serving.
- Serve immediately.
For fan assisted and miniature ovens refer to the manufacturer's handbook for guidelines.
|220°C / 425°F||Gas 7||25-30 Minutes|
Airfry from Frozen
- Pre-heat the airfryer to 180°C for 3 1/2 minutes.
Place product (max 200g, approx 2 portions) in the basket.
- Shake halfway through cooking.
- Cook for 22-24 minutes until Crispy and golden.
Parsnips (85%), Vegetable Oil (Rapeseed, Sunflower), Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Honey (1%), Maize Flour, Salt, Dextrin, Raising Agents, (Diphosphates, Sodium Carbonate), Xanthan Gum.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.