You can find me in the UK
Our frozen parsnips are coated in batter and prefried with a drizzle of our homemade orange blossom honey. Our humble honey glazed parsnips will add a rather special veg-touch to any roast dinner.
These tasty Aunt Bessie's honey parsnips can be a great accompaniment to a roast chicken or enjoyed alone with your favourite dip. Now that's a cracking way to get your vegetables in.
How to Cook
- Pre-heat oven and remove all packaging.
- Place the parsnips evenly on a baking tray and place on the centre shelf of the oven.
- Cook for 25-30 Minutes, until crisp and golden.
- Half way through cooking turn the product over to ensure an even cook.
- Ensure product is piping hot before serving.
- Serve immediately.
For fan assisted and miniature ovens refer to the manufacturer's handbook for guidelines.
|220°C / 425°F||Gas 7||25-30 Minutes|
Parsnips (85%), Palm Oil, WHEAT Flour, Orange Blossom Honey (1%), Salt.
For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in BOLD
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.