Get ready to taste a timeless classic: Aunt Bessie's Glorious Golden Yorkshire Puddings. These golden Yorkshires truly are the perfect addition to a Sunday roast.
Our glorious Aunt Bessie's frozen Yorkshire puddings are everything a proper Yorkshire should be - light, crispy and golden! Plus, they're suitable for vegetarians.
Just pop these frozen Yorkshire puddings in the oven for 5 minutes and they'll be perfect every time! Now 25% bigger, try them alongside a roast chicken and seasonal veggies. Sounds like heaven to us!
How to Cook
- Pre-heat air fryer to 200°c for 3 and a half minutes.
- Place the Yorkshires (max 4 Yorkshire Puddings) in the basket. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Shake product halfway through cooking and serve once crispy and golden.
- Pre-heat oven and remove all packaging.
- Place Yorkshire puddings on a baking tray and position on the top shelf. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Ensure product is piping hot before serving. Serve immediately.
For fan assisted and miniature ovens, refer to manufacturer's handbook for guidelines.
|200°C / 400°F||Gas 6||5 minutes|
WHEAT Flour, Whole EGG, EGG white, Rapeseed Oil, Skimmed MILK Powder, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in BOLD
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.