You can find me in the UK
Few things tick all the boxes like a warm slice of apple pie. With a tart, juicy filling encased within a buttery shortcrust pastry, our frozen apple pie is the perfect homely dessert with none of the fuss. A quick glaze of milk and sugar, pop in the oven and done!
How to Cook
- Pre-heat oven and remove outer box.
- Place product on a baking tray in the centre of the oven.
- Cook for 55 minutes, until the pastry is golden brown.
- Half way through baking, turn the foil (round, not upside down) to ensure even browning.
- Please ensure that the product is piping hot before serving. Serve immediately.
|180°C / 350°F||Gas 4||55 Minutes|
For fan assisted and miniature ovens refer to manufacturer's handbook for guidelines.
Apple (36%), Flour (WHEAT, Maize), Water, Palm Oil, Sugar, Modified Maize Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Invert Sugar Syrup, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Firming Agent (Calcium Chloride), Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin
For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in BOLD
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.