You can find me in the UK
A treat for your memory as well as your taste buds, this timeless dessert has been around for centuries – and for good reason! Rich suet pastry rolled into layers of sweet, tangy jam, serve our frozen jam roly poly hot after minutes in the microwave. Go on!
How to Cook
- For best results microwave.
- Please ensure that the product is piping hot before serving. Serve immediately. Warning: Jam will be very hot once product is cooked.
- For fan assisted and miniature ovens, refer to manufacturer's handbook for guidelines.
Microwave - From Frozen
- Remove pudding from outer box.
- Place the pudding still in its container on a suitable plate.
- Place in a microwave and heat on full power (100%).
For ovens marked with a heating category or oven wattage select appropriate time from the table below.
|750W||Cat D||2 1/2-3 minutes|
|850W||Cat E||2-2 1/2 minutes|
As microwave ovens vary these instructions are a guide only. When using ovens of different powers, heating time should be adjusted accordingly.
Oven cook - From Frozen
- Pre-heat oven.
- Remove pudding from outer box, keeping it in its container. Cover with foil and place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
- Cook for 35 - 40 minutes.
- Spoon into portions or turn out onto a plate and serve.
|180°C / 350°F||Gas 4||35-40 minutes|
For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in BOLD
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.