- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas mark 5. Place some foil in the bottom of your ovenproof dish to make washing up easier, then add a little oil to help prevent the ingredient from getting stuck.
- Roast chicken dinner is one of the most popular types of roasts, and it’s important to get the meat just right as it’s the centrepiece of the whole dish. Place the chicken breasts (or vegetarian alternative) in an ovenproof dish, season with salt and pepper and add a slice of lemon to the top of each if you wish.
- Peel the baby carrots, then trim and wash the baby leeks before also adding these to the ovenproof dish. Once all the ingredients are in the dish, cook in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Then take the Aunt Bessie’s Homestyle Yorkshire Puddings, place on a baking tray and cook them following the instructions on the bag. Try to time the cooking of the Yorkshire puddings so that they are ready at the same time as the chicken.
- Make your preferred gravy while the Yorkshire puddings cook.
- Serve and enjoy!