You can find me in the UK
And they're not only reserved for Christmas! Aunt Bessie's frozen duck fat potatoes guarantee next level tasty, crispy roasted potatoes year round. Why hesi-tater?
How to Cook
All cooking appliances vary, the following is a guideline.
Take Care - product will be hot.
- Conventional Oven: Preheat oven to 230°C, 450°F, Gas Mark 8. 30 minutes
- Fan Assisted Oven: Preheat oven to 210°C, 410°F. 30 minutes
- Remove all packaging.
- Spread the roast potatoes evenly on a baking tray with upturned edges.
- Place the tray in the centre of a preheated oven and cook for 30 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Turn the roast potatoes halfway through cooking to ensure an even crispness.
- Ensure the roast potatoes are piping hot before serving.
- Pre heat to 200°C for 3 and 1/2 Minutes.
- Place product (max 250g, approx 2 portions) in the basket and place in the pre-heated air fryer.
- Shake halfway through cooking.
- Cook until crispy and lightly golden, allow to stand for 1 minute.
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Potatoes (90%), Duck Fat (3%), Sunflower Oil, Rice Flour, Dextrin, Potato Starch, Salt, Flavouring, Dextrose, Colour: Caramel, Natural Flavouring
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.