You can find me in the UK
How to Cook
All cooking appliances vary, the following is a guideline.
Take care - product will be hot.
- Conventional Oven: Preheat oven to 230°C, 450°F, Gas Mark 8. 20 minutes
- Fan Assisted Oven: Preheat oven to 210°C, 410°F. 20 minutes
- Remove all packaging.
- Spread the mini roasties evenly on a baking tray.
- Place the tray in the centre of a preheated oven and cook for 20 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Turn the mini roasties halfway through cooking to ensure an even crispness.
- Ensure the mini roasties are piping hot before serving.
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.