You can find me in the UK
We only use the best potatoes and gluten-free vegetarian ingredients in our frozen roast potatoes. Just bake in the oven for 20 minutes for perfect crispy yet fluffy results.
Aunt Bessie's mini roasties are a fab companion to fish or chicken for a nutritious midweek dinner. For homely frozen mini potatoes every time it's got to be Aunt Bessie's. Just try not to finish the whole bag in one go!
How to Cook
All cooking appliances vary, the following is a guideline.
Take care - product will be hot.
- Conventional Oven: Preheat oven to 230°C, 450°F, Gas Mark 8. 20 minutes
- Fan Assisted Oven: Preheat oven to 210°C, 410°F. 20 minutes
- Remove all packaging.
- Spread the mini roasties evenly on a baking tray.
- Place the tray in the centre of a preheated oven and cook for 20 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Turn the mini roasties halfway through cooking to ensure an even crispness.
- Ensure the mini roasties are piping hot before serving.
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Pre heat to 200°C for 3 and 1/2 Minutes.
- Place product (max 250g, approx 2 portions) in the basket and place in the pre-heated air fryer.
- Shake halfway through cooking.
- Cook until crispy and lightly golden, allow to stand for 1 minute.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.