You can find me in the UK
We only use the best potatoes and gluten-free vegetarian ingredients in our frozen roast potatoes. Just bake in the oven for 25 minutes and hey presto, they're ready!
Aunt Bessie's roast potatoes are the go-to choice for homely, fluffy, crispy roasted potatoes every time. If anyone asks, you made them from scratch. Honest.
How to Cook
All cooking appliances vary, the following is a guideline.
Take Care - product will be hot.
- Conventional Oven: Preheat oven to 230°C, 450°F, Gas Mark 8. 25 minutes
- Fan Assisted Oven: Preheat oven to 210°C, 410°F. 25 minutes
- Remove all packaging.
- Spread the Roast Potatoes evenly on a baking tray with upturned edges.
- Place the tray in the centre of a preheated oven and cook for 25 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Turn the Roast Potatoes at least once during cooking to ensure an even crispness.
- Ensure the Roast Potatoes are piping hot before serving.
- Pre heat to 200°C for 3 and 1/2 Minutes.
- Place product (max 250g, approx 2 portions) in the basket and place in the pre-heated air fryer.
- Shake halfway through cooking.
- Cook until crispy and lightly golden, allow to stand for 1 minute.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.