We only use the best potatoes and gluten-free vegetarian ingredients in our frozen roast potatoes. Just bake in the oven for 25 minutes and hey presto, they're ready!
Aunt Bessie's roast potatoes are the go-to choice for homely, fluffy, crispy roasted potatoes every time. If anyone asks, you made them from scratch. Honest.
How to Cook
All cooking appliances vary, the following is a guideline.
Take care - product will be hot.
- Remove all packaging.
- Spread the roast potatoes evenly on a baking tray with upturned edges.
- Place the tray in the centre of a preheated oven and cook for 25 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Turn the roast potatoes at least once during cooking to ensure an even crispness.
- Ensure the roast potatoes are piping hot before serving.
- Serve immediately.
- Conventional Oven: Preheat oven to 230ºC, 450ºF, Gas Mark 8 - 25 minutes
- Fan Assisted Oven: Preheat oven to 210ºC, 410ºF - 25 minutes
- Industrial Fan Oven: Cooking directions based on 900g of product. 220ºC/425ºF - 20-22 minutes
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.