You can find me in the UK
Only the best potatoes and gluten-free vegetarian ingredients go into our frozen chips. That way, you’ll get them just how you like them every time: crisply crinkled on the outside, soft and fluffy on the inside.
Aunt Bessie's gluten-free crinkly chips are made from pure frozen potato and cooked to perfection in only 25 minutes. Serve alongside a piece of golden battered cod for tea, or add tomato sauce and cheese for a tasty midweek snack!
How to Cook
230°C, Fan 210°C, Gas Mark 8 20-25 mins
1. Pre-heat oven.
2. Place Chips evenly on a baking tray on the middle shelf of the oven.
3. Turn over halfway through cooking.
4. Cook until lightly golden. Do not overcook.
If preparing smaller quantities, then reduce the cooking time.
Our real potatoes vary throughout the year, so the time taken to become crisp and lightly golden may also vary.
To Airfry from Frozen
Pre-heat to 200°C, 16-19 mins
- Place 250g of product in basket and place in the pre-heated air fryer.
- Shake halfway through cooking.
- Cook until lightly golden, allow to stand for 1 minute.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Sunflower Oil (3%)
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.