You can find me in the UK
How to Cook
All cooking appliances vary, the following is a guideline.
Take Care - product will be hot.
- Conventional oven: Preheat oven to 230°C, 450°F, Gas Mark 8
- Fan Assisted Oven: Preheat oven to 210°C, 410°F
- Remove all packaging.
- Spread the French Fries evenly on a baking tray.
- Place the tray in the centre of a preheated oven and cook for 15 - 18 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Turn the French Fries at least once during cooking to ensure an even crispness.
- Ensure French Fries are piping hot before serving.
- Serve Immediately.
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.