You can find me in the UK
How to Cook
1. Pre-heat oven.
2. Place product on a baking tray on the top shelf of the oven.
3. Cook until lightly golden.
200°C, Fan 180°C, Gas Mark 6, 5 mins
Airfry- From Frozen
Pre-heat the airfryer to 200°C for 3 1/2 minutes, Cook for 2-3 Minutes.
- Place product (max 4 Yorkshires) in the basket.
- Shake halfway through cooking.
- Cook until Crispy and golden.
- Keep Frozen
-Not Suitable for Microwave Cooking.
-Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
-These instructions are guidelines only.
-Do not refreeze after defrosting
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.