How to Cook
200ºC/Fan 180ºC/Gas Mark 6 7-8 Mins
1. Preheat oven and remove all packaging.
2. Place product on a baking tray on the top shelf of the oven.
3. Cook for 7-8 minutes.
For fan assisted and miniature ovens, refer to manufacturer's handbook for guidelines.
4. Please ensure product is piping hot before serving.
5. Serve Immediately.
Airfry- From Frozen
Pre-heat the airfryer to 200°C for 3 1/2 minutes, Cook for 4-5 Minutes.
- Place product (max 4 Yorkshires) in the basket.
- Shake halfway through cooking.
- Cook until Crispy and golden.
- Cannot be Microwaved
- Keep Frozen
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.